about the herbs
Luna Rain Botanicals ™
Once the colon and inner system is cleared and flowing regularly, you can begin your womb renewal process. Below are a few ancient methods and formulas that focus on the deep detoxification and nourishment of your precious womb space… gently, gradually, yet effectively.
Glossary of Herbs
- Supports breast milk production
- Rich in nutrients and volatile oils that cleanse and nourish the digestive, endocrine (hormones), reproductive, and respiratory systems
- Very widely used in many traditions for many ailments - antimicrobial, helps dissolve tumors, eases cramps, anti-inflammatory, helps memory, protects DNA
- Used in ancient Kemet for childbirth and many gynecologycal issues, including infections and inflammations of the uterus, vagina and vulva
- Soothes stomach
- Increase milk production
- Balances blood sugar
- Womb detox
- Very high in essential fatty acids for heart, brain, nerves and all soft tissue
- Great for chronic inflammation
- Coats and soothes entire alimentary canal
- Prevents bacterial from lodging onto urinary tract
- Soothes and coats kidney preventing infection and heat
- Excellent fiber to clear constipation as it does not need lots of extra water (like psyllium does), nor does it cause cramping or diarrhea
- Found to be cancer preventive - prevents harmful action of estradiol (a culprit of many cancers)
Resources: Bartram’s Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine
IMPORTANT: Immediately discontinue use of any of these treatments if you feel ANY discomfort. These treatments are meant to feel luxurious, relaxing and life-giving. Do not use if you are pregnant, have an IUD or other implant, or are menstruating. Remove all piercings. Please consult with your health care professional if you have any concerns.
- The Oil That Heals by William A. McGarey, M.D.
- The Edgar Cayce Handbook for Health Through Drugless Therapy by Harold Reilly and Ruth Hagy Brod
- The Miracle Oil: Secrets of Edgar Cayce’s Palma Christi Revealed by David E. Kukor