about the herbs
Luna Rain Botanicals ™
Once the colon and inner system is cleared and flowing regularly, you can begin your womb renewal process. Below are a few ancient methods and formulas that focus on the deep detoxification and nourishment of your precious womb space… gently, gradually, yet effectively.
Glossary of Herbs
- Anti-inflammatory, assists with joint and muscle pain
- Supports healthy urinary function, helps clear lower urinary tract infections
- Rich in minerals
- Eases allergies
- A superfruit from the South Pacific
- Laboratory studies show Noni to have antioxidant, immune-stimulating, and tumor-fighting properties
- Antibacterial, antiviral, anti-fungal, antitumor
- Relieves pain, and swelling, anti-inflammatory
- Balances blood pressure
- Reduces total cholesterol and triglyceride levels
- Slows absorption of simple sugars from gut, helping to balance blood sugar
- Treat parasitic infections
Resources: Bartram’s Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine
IMPORTANT: Immediately discontinue use of any of these treatments if you feel ANY discomfort. These treatments are meant to feel luxurious, relaxing and life-giving. Do not use if you are pregnant, have an IUD or other implant, or are menstruating. Remove all piercings. Please consult with your health care professional if you have any concerns.
- The Oil That Heals by William A. McGarey, M.D.
- The Edgar Cayce Handbook for Health Through Drugless Therapy by Harold Reilly and Ruth Hagy Brod
- The Miracle Oil: Secrets of Edgar Cayce’s Palma Christi Revealed by David E. Kukor