about the herbs
Luna Rain Botanicals ™
Once the colon and inner system is cleared and flowing regularly, you can begin your womb renewal process. Below are a few ancient methods and formulas that focus on the deep detoxification and nourishment of your precious womb space… gently, gradually, yet effectively.
Glossary of Herbs
- Rich in Vitamin K, stops heavy bleeding especially from fibroids and endometriosis
- Eases cramps of the smooth muscle (such as uterus and intestines)
- Relieves urinary and bladder inflammation and bleeding infections
- Arrests hemorrhaging after childbirth and internal bleeding of the lungs and colon
- Heals open wounds and eases painful menstrual periods
- Lubricates and protects mucous membranes and all soft tissues of the body, including vaginal canal
- Relieves constipation without cramps or diarrhea
- Super nutritious, Native Americans would often use as baby food and for thrush
- Draws out toxins from soft tissue
Resources: Bartram’s Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine
IMPORTANT: Immediately discontinue use of any of these treatments if you feel ANY discomfort. These treatments are meant to feel luxurious, relaxing and life-giving. Do not use if you are pregnant, have an IUD or other implant, or are menstruating. Remove all piercings. Please consult with your health care professional if you have any concerns.
- The Oil That Heals by William A. McGarey, M.D.
- The Edgar Cayce Handbook for Health Through Drugless Therapy by Harold Reilly and Ruth Hagy Brod
- The Miracle Oil: Secrets of Edgar Cayce’s Palma Christi Revealed by David E. Kukor