about the herbs
Luna Rain Botanicals ™
Once the colon and inner system is cleared and flowing regularly, you can begin your womb renewal process. Below are a few ancient methods and formulas that focus on the deep detoxification and nourishment of your precious womb space… gently, gradually, yet effectively.
Glossary of Herbs
- Astringent that tones body tissues internally and externally, curbs excessive bleeding and heals wounds
- Promotes detoxification
- Strengthens and tightens tissues
- Aids in regulation of menstrual flow
- Antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory, aids muscles of the uterus to work smoothly without spasm and/or cramping
- Relieves inflammation and congestion of the uterus, and stimulates proper circulation to the reproductive organs
- Dissolves mucous and tumor formations
- Supports immune system, relieves digestive complaints, soothes the skin
Resources: Bartram’s Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine
IMPORTANT: Immediately discontinue use of any of these treatments if you feel ANY discomfort. These treatments are meant to feel luxurious, relaxing and life-giving. Do not use if you are pregnant, have an IUD or other implant, or are menstruating. Remove all piercings. Please consult with your health care professional if you have any concerns.
- The Oil That Heals by William A. McGarey, M.D.
- The Edgar Cayce Handbook for Health Through Drugless Therapy by Harold Reilly and Ruth Hagy Brod
- The Miracle Oil: Secrets of Edgar Cayce’s Palma Christi Revealed by David E. Kukor