about the herbs
Luna Rain Botanicals ™
Once the colon and inner system is cleared and flowing regularly, you can begin your womb renewal process. Below are a few ancient methods and formulas that focus on the deep detoxification and nourishment of your precious womb space… gently, gradually, yet effectively.
Glossary of Herbs
- Supports breast milk production
- Rich in nutrients and volatile oils that cleanse and nourish the digestive, endocrine (hormones), reproductive, and respiratory systems
- Very widely used in many traditions for many ailments - antimicrobial, helps dissolve tumors, eases cramps, anti-inflammatory, helps memory, protects DNA
- Speeds healing and soothes wounds
- Soothes skin conditions and injuries, burns, cuts, rashes, dermatitis and varicose veins
- Soothes central nervous system
- Cleansing and detoxifying, antimicrobial, liver support
- Classic astringent and anti-inflammatory herb
- Tones and strengthens blood vessels, veins, mucous membranes, and skin
- Mild antibacterial
- high in minerals and vitamins
- Creates protective barrier on mucous membranes of body (nasal passages, digestive tract, lungs, urinary tract, etc.) and soothes them
- Cools and moistens inner body, relieving inflammation, arthritis, stagnant heat, fevers and dry, red, itchy, scaly skin conditions - such as eczema or psoriasis
- Relieves chronic fatigue, anemia and helps recovery from long-term illness or surgery
- Supports reduction and elimination of breast cysts, ovarian cysts, uterine fibroids or lymphadema
Resources: Bartram’s Encyclopedia of Herbal Medicine
IMPORTANT: Immediately discontinue use of any of these treatments if you feel ANY discomfort. These treatments are meant to feel luxurious, relaxing and life-giving. Do not use if you are pregnant, have an IUD or other implant, or are menstruating. Remove all piercings. Please consult with your health care professional if you have any concerns.
- The Oil That Heals by William A. McGarey, M.D.
- The Edgar Cayce Handbook for Health Through Drugless Therapy by Harold Reilly and Ruth Hagy Brod
- The Miracle Oil: Secrets of Edgar Cayce’s Palma Christi Revealed by David E. Kukor