by Luna Rain Botanicals ™
Take the time daily to breathe joy, love and gratitude into your womb. Below find a few daily womb lovin’ habits and formulas handed down from our mother’s mothers, to love & nourish your womb daily.
Ylang Ylang & Rose Water Feminine Wash
Soothing Ylang Ylang & Rose Water
This all-natural feminine wash is made with love by cold brewing 100% organic, dried calendula flowers in pure liquid castile soap and pure rose water. We then strain the golden-glittery liquid and add a few precious drops of essential oil of ylang ylang. The result is a luxurious, gentle yet effective cleanser full of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, and nutrients to soothe, nourish and protect delicate skin, speed healing and prevent imbalance. Ylang Ylang serves to gently balance hormones, inspire creativity, improve self-worth and promote a real sense of peace, joy and inner trust. Rose water is also very balancing and nutritious while it gently perfumes. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate/Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- NO Propylene Glycol NO Phthalates NO Parabens
- NO Artificial Colors No Artificial Fragrances
- Simple, 100% Organic, vegan, all natural, gentle cleanser for delicate skin
- Contains Calendula & Rose Water to soothe, nourish and protect sensitive skin
A Sensitive Skin Soother
A simple, elegant yet powerful herbal oil blend to heal cracked, dry, and/or inflamed delicate skin of the labia and outer yoni containing Evening Primrose Oil and Vitamin E Oil (d-alpha tocopherol) in a base of nourishing Avocado Oil infused with some of our favorite womb-lovin’ herbs: slippery elm bark, comfrey root, marshmallow root, chickweed herb, calendula, and mullein leaves. Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) is captured from small seeds of the vibrant yellow flowers native to North America which only bloom at night. Evening Primrose Oil contains vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids, especially gamma linolenic acid (GLA). The body uses GLA to manufacture hormone-like substances called prostaglandins, which are involved in the healthy functioning of body tissue in various areas including combatting pain and inflammation, regulating menstruation. The oil is mainly used as a nutritional supplement for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, arthritis, PMS, menopause, diabetes, and benign breast disease. Applied externally, the oil makes a superb moisturizer gentle enough for babies and is said to have a relaxing effect. (HerbClip News, Evening Primrose Oil – The Tiny Seed Has Many Benefits, 4.29.11; HerbClip Online, Lori Glenn)
Directions: Apply to external skin of yoni daily as needed to protect, lubricate and nourish delicate skin.
Daily Womb Lovin’ Habits
- Enjoy a RAW PLANT-BASED DIET, especially leafy greens, cold pressed oils, nuts, herbs and probiotics. Feasting on raw fruits and veggies with each meal provides your body with the nutrition it was designed for, and keeps the body’s pathways flowing freely. The enzymes in raw fruits and vegetables dissolve and neutralize toxins while providing the body with nutrition that is ‘alive’ and actively maintaining your health.
- Drink a glass of WATER every waking hour, and establish an easy daily rhythm of EXERCISE AND REST.
- Daily ABDOMINAL MASSAGE: helps to break up toxic build-up, stimulates the liver to balance hormones, and increases oxygenated blood flow to heal recovery from scars, reduce clotting, alleviate cramps, reposition a tilted uterus… Self massage also helps eliminate bloating, prepares muscles for childbirth, decreases stress and increases fertility. Relax, lying flat on your back and massage the area between your pelvic bone and navel in a circular motion up your right side, down your left. Follow movements that naturally feel soothing and massage out the area between the thigh and the pelvis as well. Note: Do not pressure massage during pregnancy or menstruation, always ask your health care professional if you have any health conditions.
- Daily BREAST MASSAGE will help tone the connective tissues and detox lymph nodes. A daily massage is necessary for bra wearers to re-establish proper circulation and nourish tissues subject to constant restriction. Use any natural, organic, cold-pressed oil such as coconut, olive or almond and a few drops of your favorite essential oils. Raise one arm and with the opposite hand massage your breasts in circular, horizontal and vertical patterns, and just follow what feels relieving to you.
- A DAILY COOL WATER SOAK of the perineum, the space between the anus and the vulva, and a long cool water rinse for the breasts help to remove stagnant heat, and tone and stimulate the lymph nodes, skin and connective tissues, while encouraging fresh blood flow to the area.
- At bedtime, place a COTTON SOAKED IN OIL IN YOUR BELLY BUTTON (such as coconut or castor cold-pressed & organic) then affix band-aid. This will detoxify and stregnthen the entire body, especially womb.
- RUN COLD WATER ON YOUR PERINEUM (the space between your anus and vagina) for a few minutes daily to remove stagnant heat and encourage healthy circulation.
- NEVER HOLD YOUR PEE.
And forget not that
the earth delights to feel your bare feet
and the winds long to play with your hair.