Breast Protect Tea
$6.00 – $17.00
Support healthy breast function and tone with herbs traditionally used to nourish the lymphatic system and help balance hormones.
Cleavers Galium aparine, Stinging Nettle Root Urtica dioica, Rose Buds and Petals Rosa centifolia, Ginger Zingiber officinale
- Nourish and tone tissues of the breast
- Encourage healthy circulation
- Help balance hormones
- Nourish and clear lymphatic system
Directions: Pour 8 oz of boiling water over 2 teaspoons of tea and let steep, covered, for 10 minutes. Strain and enjoy as needed.
- Lignans from the Roots of Urtica dioica and their Metabolites Bind to Human Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)
- Insights into Lignan Composition and Biosynthesis in Stinging Nettle
- Therapeutic Perspectives of Molecules from Urtica dioica Extracts for Cancer Treatment
- Therapeutic efficacy of rose oil: A comprehensive review of clinical evidence
- Pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic correlations in the development of ginger extract as an anticancer agent
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
1.25 oz, 4 oz