Candida Clear Tea
$10.50 – $24.50
Balance the overgrowth of candida in the tissues, organs and blood with this herbal formula of organically-grown, traditional herbs.
Pau D'Arco Tabebuia avellanedae , Oregon Grape Mahonia aquifolium, Cinnamon Cinnamomum verum, Star Anise Illicium verum, Cardamom Elettaria cardamomum
- 100% Organically Grown herbs traditionally used to help balance the overgrowth of candida in the tissues, organs and blood
- Balance blood sugar levels
- Stimulate and nourish the immune system
- Calm inflammation
- Directly denature yeast (and many other drug-resistant pathogens) while nourishing the body
- Coat mucous linings of the body (digestive track, urinary tract, etc.) with nourishing protective film
Directions: Simmer (low heat) 2 teaspoons of tea in 10 oz of water for 10 minutes, covered. Take 2-3 cups per day.
- Antimicrobial potential of some plant extracts against Candida species
- In vitro antifungal activity of Cinnamomum zeylanicum bark and leaf essential oils against Candida albicans and Candida auris
- Antimicrobial Activity of Five Essential Oils against Bacteria and Fungi Responsible for Urinary Tract Infections
- The Evaluation of the virulence factors of clinical Candida isolates and the anti-biofilm activity of Elettaria cardamomum against multi-drug resistant Candida albicans
2 oz, 5 oz