$7.60 – $14.20
Encourage your fertility with herbs traditionally used to nourish the womb, balance hormones and clear stagnation.
- Red Raspberry Leaves Rubus idaeus, Red Clover Blossoms Trifolium pratense, Rose Buds and Petals Rosa centifolia,
- Nourish end tone entire body, especially womb
- Relax nervous system
- Help balance hormones
- Clear mucous from fallopian tubes (common cause of infertility)
Directions: Pour 8 oz of boiling water over 2 teaspoons of tea and let steep, covered, for 10 minutes. Strain and enjoy with honey, agave or stevia.
- Phenolic Composition, Mineral Content, and Beneficial Bioactivities of Leaf Extracts from Black Currant ( Ribes nigrum L.), Raspberry ( Rubus idaeus), and Aronia ( Aronia melanocarpa)
- Histochemical assays of secretory trichomes and the structure and content of mineral nutrients in Rubus idaeus L. leaves
- Anti-Inflammatory and Antioxidant Effects of Anthocyanins of Trifolium pratense (Red Clover) in Lipopolysaccharide-Stimulated RAW-267.4 Macrophages
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
1.5 oz, 3 oz