Expecting a Blessing Tea
$6.10 – $18.00
Support healthy pregnancy with herbs traditionally used to nourish the entire body, especially womb, ease nausea and balance energy.
Red Raspberry Leaves Rubus idaeus, Chamomile Matricaria chamomilla, Ginger Root Zingiber officinale, Spearmint Mentha spicata
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants to nourish and tone entire body, and prevent leg and body cramps
- Nourish and fortify smooth muscle of womb
- Calm nerves
- Help curb naseau
- Help balance blood sugar
- Gentle herbs, safe for pregnancy
Directions: Pour 8 oz of boiling water over 2 teaspoons of tea and let steep, covered, for 10 minutes. Strain and enjoy as needed.
- Raspberry leaf tea: a new aspect to an old problem.
- Raspberry leaf in pregnancy: its safety and efficacy in labor
- Using Raspberry Leaf During Pregnancy: A Look at Safety and Efficacy in Labor
- Effect of Matricaria chamomilla L. extract on fetal absorption, placenta structure and liver of diabetic pregnant rats
- Effect of ginger on the blood glucose level of women with gestational diabetes mellitus (GDM) with impaired glucose tolerance test (GTT): a randomized double-blind placebo-controlled trial
- Effects of Complementary Medicine on Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy: A Systematic Review
- Study of Embryotoxicity of Mentha piperita L. During Organogenesis in Balb/c Mice
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
1.5 oz, 5 oz