Moontime Comfort Tea
$7.90 – $24.00
Help soothe cramps, mood swings, sore breasts, heavy bleeding, and more with herbs traditionally used throughout the ages.
- Shepherd's Purse Capsella bursa-pastoris, Passionflower Passiflora incarnata, St. John's Wort Hypericum perforatum, Cramp Bark
Viburnum opulus, Oatstraw Avena sativa, Chaste Tree Vitex agnus castus
- Anti-inflammatory and antispasmodic to reduce pain and cramping
- Balance water retention and swelling
- Inspire positive mood
- Nourish nervous and reproductive system
Directions: Pour 8 oz of boiling water over 2 teaspoons of tea and let steep, covered, for 10 minutes. Strain and enjoy with honey, agave or stevia.
- The Effect of Capsella bursa-pastoris Extract on Heavy Menstrual Bleeding and Quality of Life in Patients with Uterine Leiomyoma: A Double-blind Randomized Clinical Trial
- Herbal Medicinal Products from Passiflora for Anxiety: An Unexploited Potential
- Acute effects of a wild green-oat (Avena sativa) extract on cognitive function in middle-aged adults: A double-blind, placebo-controlled, within-subjects trial
- A comprehensive review of clinical studies with herbal medicine on polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS)
|Dimensions||6 × 4 × 1 in|
1.5 oz, 5 oz