by Luna Rain Botanicals ™
make a difference.
Yoni Egg Gift Set
Available in 3 sizes
Includes everything you need for a yoni loving habit:
- Herbal Feminine Wash 4 oz, to cleanse your egg before and after use
- Yoni Oil .5 oz, to lubricate for easy insertion
- Selenite Crystal to keep your Rose Quartz Yoni Eggs energetically clear
- Drawstring Pouch with White Feathers
Quartz crystals have been used in many healing and engineering applications due to their precise oscillations and electric potentials. As observed by scientists throughout time, from the ancients of Kemet to famed physicist Nikola Tesla, quartz crystals store, amplify, convert, and cohere the subtle, foundational energies of the material world. This means that natural earth crystals can heal by offering energies of alignment with original sacred geometry. This alignment with the symphony of the cosmos fortifies a natural flow of health and vitality. Each crystal type has its own specific geometry and thus vibrational offering. Rose Quartz encourages unconditional love and soft, easy confidence… perfect for the womban of this new earth energy.
Yoni Eggs have been used for 1000s of years to strengthen the pelvic floor muscles, increase sensitivity and preserve overall yoni vitality. The pelvic muscles contract and flex to keep the egg in place, which gives them a great targeted workout. Increased muscle tone creates a tighter vaginal canal and better bladder control. Yoni Eggs also massage the vaginal nerve network, secretion glands, and tissues. You won’t feel this massage, but this gentle consistent stimulation can:
- Increase blood flow, which delivers nutrients and removes stagnation
- Balance moisture
- Result in stronger orgasms due to the encouraged nerve growth and increased sensitivity
- Increase vaginal tone/grip/tightness
- Increase Bladder control
- Focus unconditional love to your root chakra, creativity center and energy foundation
How to Use Your Rose Quartz Yoni Egg
Most women opt for the medium size egg and then work their way down to the small size for fine tune muscle conditioning. The large size is great for reconditioning after childbirth and other more flaccid vaginal walls. Here are 2 methods for use:
Thread a string through the pre-drilled hole (we recommend waxed, unflavored dental floss) and then tie a small weight to the other end. Insert yoni egg wide end first, and then contract (exhale) and release (inhale) your pelvic floor muscles 12 times slowly. Try to make your movements as smooth as possible. Do at least 3 sets of these weighted Kegel exercises, 3 times a week. You can use household items as your weights and slowly increase the heaviness over time.
Insert Yoni Egg in your vagina, wide end first, and just go about your day. As you bend and move around, the pelvic floor muscles contract consistently and gently, due to reflex stimulation and also to reposition naturally around the egg. This gives your pelvic floor muscles a gentle, consistent workout and massage without you even feeling it. A few hours a day, a few times a week, is fine. Consistency is key to feel results.
Note: Not recommended during pregnancy, menstruation, inflammation, infection or if you use an IUD. Allow yourself to fully heal after childbirth before using. If you feel any discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Also, please consult with your natural health care professional if you have any specific concerns.
Soothing Ylang Ylang & Rose Water
Herbal Feminine Wash
This all-natural feminine wash is made with love by cold brewing 100% organic, dried calendula flowers in pure liquid castile soap and pure rose water. We then strain the golden-glittery liquid and add a few precious drops of essential oil of ylang ylang. The result is a luxurious, gentle yet effective cleanser full of anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties, and nutrients to soothe, nourish and protect delicate skin, speed healing and prevent imbalance. Ylang Ylang serves to gently balance hormones, inspire creativity, improve self-worth and promote a real sense of peace, joy and inner trust. Rose water is also very balancing and nutritious while it gently perfumes. FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY.
- NO Sodium Lauryl Sulfate/Sodium Laureth Sulfate
- NO Propylene Glycol NO Phthalates NO Parabens
- NO Artificial Colors No Artificial Fragrances
- Simple, 100% Organic, vegan, all natural, gentle cleanser for delicate skin
- Contains Calendula & Rose Water to soothe, nourish and protect sensitive skin
Sensitive Skin Soother
A Sensitive Skin Soother
A simple, elegant yet powerful herbal oil blend to heal cracked, dry, and/or inflamed delicate skin of the labia and outer yoni containing Evening Primrose Oil and Vitamin E Oil (d-alpha tocopherol) in a base of nourishing Avocado Oil infused with some of our favorite womb-lovin’ herbs: slippery elm bark, comfrey root, marshmallow root, chickweed herb, calendula, and mullein leaves. Evening Primrose Oil (Oenothera biennis) is captured from small seeds of the vibrant yellow flowers native to North America which only bloom at night. Evening Primrose Oil contains vitamins, minerals, and essential fatty acids, especially gamma linolenic acid (GLA). The body uses GLA to manufacture hormone-like substances called prostaglandins, which are involved in the healthy functioning of body tissue in various areas including combatting pain and inflammation, regulating menstruation. The oil is mainly used as a nutritional supplement for conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, multiple sclerosis, heart disease, arthritis, PMS, menopause, diabetes, and benign breast disease. Applied externally, the oil makes a superb moisturizer gentle enough for babies and is said to have a relaxing effect. (HerbClip News, Evening Primrose Oil – The Tiny Seed Has Many Benefits, 4.29.11; HerbClip Online, Lori Glenn)
Directions: Apply to external skin of yoni daily as needed to protect, lubricate and nourish delicate skin.
Daily Womb Lovin’ Habits
- Enjoy a RAW PLANT-BASED DIET, especially leafy greens, cold pressed oils, nuts, herbs and probiotics. Feasting on raw fruits and veggies with each meal provides your body with the nutrition it was designed for, and keeps the body’s pathways flowing freely. The enzymes in raw fruits and vegetables dissolve and neutralize toxins while providing the body with nutrition that is ‘alive’ and actively maintaining your health.
- Drink a glass of WATER every waking hour, and establish an easy daily rhythm of EXERCISE AND REST.
- Daily ABDOMINAL MASSAGE: helps to break up toxic build-up, stimulates the liver to balance hormones, and increases oxygenated blood flow to heal recovery from scars, reduce clotting, alleviate cramps, reposition a tilted uterus… Self massage also helps eliminate bloating, prepares muscles for childbirth, decreases stress and increases fertility. Relax, lying flat on your back and massage the area between your pelvic bone and navel in a circular motion up your right side, down your left. Follow movements that naturally feel soothing and massage out the area between the thigh and the pelvis as well. Note: Do not pressure massage during pregnancy or menstruation, always ask your health care professional if you have any health conditions.
- Daily BREAST MASSAGE will help tone the connective tissues and detox lymph nodes. A daily massage is necessary for bra wearers to re-establish proper circulation and nourish tissues subject to constant restriction. Use any natural, organic, cold-pressed oil such as coconut, olive or almond and a few drops of your favorite essential oils. Raise one arm and with the opposite hand massage your breasts in circular, horizontal and vertical patterns, and just follow what feels relieving to you.
- A DAILY COOL WATER SOAK of the perineum, the space between the anus and the vulva, and a long cool water rinse for the breasts help to remove stagnant heat, and tone and stimulate the lymph nodes, skin and connective tissues, while encouraging fresh blood flow to the area.
- At bedtime, place a COTTON SOAKED IN OIL IN YOUR BELLY BUTTON (such as coconut or castor cold-pressed & organic) then affix band-aid. This will detoxify and stregnthen the entire body, especially womb.
- RUN COLD WATER ON YOUR PERINEUM (the space between your anus and vagina) for a few minutes daily to remove stagnant heat and encourage healthy circulation.
- NEVER HOLD YOUR PEE.
And forget not that
the earth delights to feel your bare feet
and the winds long to play with your hair.