Herbs & Seats
What is Yoni Steaming?
‘Yoni’ is the Sanskrit word for vulva, origin, abode, womb or sacred space. Yoni steaming is an ancient habit of self-care used by wise women world-wide, throughout history, where you gently deliver medicine to your entire body via the pelvic area with herbal steam. The Q’eqchi’ Mayan people of Central America use vaginal steam baths, along with prayer and massage, as a remedy for many reproductive and digestive imbalances. ‘Hip’ baths and herbal pelvic fumigation are a staple in Traditional Chinese Medicine. Vaginal steam bathing has survived to this day as a habit among the wise women from Africa who crossed the Atlantic to the Caribbean, and many Haitian and other Caribbean Islanders popularly sit over steaming herbs to prevent blood clots and painful cramps after childbirth.
Why Yoni Steam?
The skin and tissues of the vulva are very thin, porous and rich in blood supply… perfect for absorbing medicine delivered by warm nutrient-dense steam. The healing properties of the herbs pass directly into the blood flow and surrounding tissues and get straight to work repairing, soothing, balancing, clearing and nourishing your whole body, especially and foremost your yoni. Yoni steaming can help melt away specific conditions such as inflamed cysts, fibroids, infertility, painful/heavy/lack of menses and also regularly nourish the womb, preventing stagnation. It is a pure, gentle and natural way to perfume and tone flaccid vaginal walls and balance moisture. Most women report a toning and increased sensitivity in their vaginal walls as a result of regular steaming. It is a way to foster a deep loving relationship with ourselves and connect with our raw creative energy. This habit is invaluable for healing trauma and clearing energetic blockages to manifesting your dreams.
How to Yoni Steam
Bring 2-3 quarts of water to a boil then add about 1.5 heaping cups… you want the steam to be dense with nutrients. Simmer on low heat, covered, for 1 minute. Remove your pot from the heat and allow to cool, still covered, for about 10 minutes. Test the steam temperature on the inside of your wrist and only use warm steam, not hot. Now the objective is to allow your yoni gentle, direct, constant exposure to the steam. You can do this by placing a towel around the rim of your pot for cushion and heat protection, and then sitting on it or squatting over it, or by placing the pot under a chair with a hole in the seat made for your steaming purpose, such as our Hand-made Yoni Steaming Seats. A squatting position, with the knees above the hips, is especially helpful because it opens up the pelvic portal. Wrap a large towel or blanket around your waist that reaches to the floor in order to trap the steam inside, and steam for at least 20 minutes. This is a great time to self-massage and press on the womb acupressure points all along and around your wrists and ankles. Many women like to wear socks and bundle up with a blanket around the shoulders as well. Whatever makes you feel loved and cuddled. You can journal, chant affirmations in to a mirror, daydream, meditate… Build this special ‘me’ time into your lifestyle as a regular habit. The effects of steaming are powerfully healing, but as with most things in nature, take time and consistency to work best. You can steam daily, but at least once a week is a rewarding, easy habit to have. At the very least, one steam session before and one after each cycle can ease PMS symptoms and shorten your bleed time. Cleanse before steaming, and put your feet up and rest after your steam.
Herbs & Crystals for
$10.00 – $34.00
- All Herbs 100% Certified Organically Grown
- Month Supply: 8 oz bag for 4 – 8 steams; use more if clearing a specific symptom
- Single Use: 2 oz bag for 1-2 steams
- Includes Rose Quartz crystal chips for streaming pure, positive, soft, unconditional love energy
- Copper electrifies your energetic body, stimulates physical strength and destroys harmful microbes
- Contains: Mother’s Wort, Calendula, Yarrow, Red Raspberry Leaves, Lavender, Rose Petals, Rose Quartz
100% Organically Grown
- Calms nervous system, soothes irritation
- Speeds healing, anti-parasitic
- Deepens trance state & divine awareness in everyday life
- Access to violet ray spiritual ecstasy
Soothes inflammation & irritation
Antiviral & Antibacterial
Speeds healing in tissues
Calms nervous system and protects
Inspires optimism, light & success
- Herb of the heart, eases cramps, regulates cycles, relieves anxiety
- Restores over-extended, stretched, swollen ligaments and tendons
- Restores a tired over-worked spirit
- In lab studies, proven to relieve muscle spasms and cramps
- Astringent to dissolves fibroids and encourage healthy circulation
- Attracts love and encourages courage
Red Clover Blossoms
- Super rich in vitamins & minerals
- Balances vaginal moisture
- Can unblock fallopian tubes encouraging fertility and cycle regulation
- Used for deep understanding, inner clarity, letting go & forgiveness
Red Raspberry Leaves
- Super rich in vitamins & minerals to strengthen and rejuvenate uterus
- Fosters more joy, innocence, fun, relaxation
- Cleanses emotional body and helps to release emotional blocks
- Queen of plants for feminine nourishment and balancing hormones
- Stimulates immune system, anti-bacterial
- Tone & tighten tissues, anti-inflammatory
- Aphrodisiac that removes stuck emotions
Rose Quartz Crystal
- Crystals pattern the water molecules in a way that facilitates deeper penetration of herbal medicine
- Rose Quartz, specifically, streams pure positive, soft, unconditional, loving energy to clear the vibrationally subtle but powerful aspects of the body
- Radiate patterns of peace and clarity throughout your being, easing emotional wounds and supporting release
- The chips are strung on copper wire, which destroys a wide range of harmful microbes, molds, fungi, etc. while electrifying your energetic body and stimulating all over physical strength.
Handcrafted Yoni Steaming Seat
with Removable Legs
- 13″ tall and 17″ wide, low enough to allow for a supported squat position which opens up the pelvic portals, yet high enough to support your weight.
- Hand-burnt with ancient Adrinka symbol ASASE YE DURU which stands for The Divine loving care that guides as Mother Earth and her creatures
- Buffed and sealed with all natural orange oil and beeswax.
- Easy screw-off legs for convenient storage and travel.
- Rubber pads under each foot for grip and padding.
- Contact us for custom wood burning designs.
Handcrafted Yoni Steaming Seat
1 in stock
- Perfect for placing directly on top of a 5 gallon bucket of gently steaming Herbs and Crystals for Yoni Steaming
- Rubber pegs on its underside secure onto the rim of your pot or bucket to help keep your seat in place
- Great, lower cost alternative to the Yoni Steaming Seat with Removable Legs
- Choose between Osram Ne Nsromma (Moon & Star, Harmony, Faithfulness in love) or Asase Ye Duru (Mama Earth’s Divine Loving Care)
- Custom designs also available call 2LONGLIFE2 (256.645.4332) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
A woman is the full circle. Within her is the power to create, nurture & transform.